Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dead Heat in CA

Well, if we were behind last week? We've made up some ground. It's a dead heat. 50 50.

I wish I could do more. I wish I had Jon Stryker or Tim Gill's money and could simply write a check for a million bucks. (they have both donated generously) Or any of these fancy Hollywood folks out here.

I saw Sean Penn earlier today. I was sitting out on the patio writing and he wandered out. I almost asked him for a donation. Yup, that's how intense it feels right now.

Hey, Sean, sure you made a great movie, thanks but do you think you could spare a couple hundred thousand?

I kept writing instead. What can I say? I'm chicken.

Please excuse my repetitive post earlier. It was for the Right to Marry day. It'll be up on Huffington soon and I was hoping to squeeze some dollars from the straight left.

You know that if we lose, we'll take it to court. This isn't even close to being over. It'll only cost more. Funny, rights cost nothing to give and everything to save.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Bob said...

You're fighting for all of us. Please know how much we admire you and love you.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Listen to you -- hobnobbing with the celebrities!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

If you're reading this, turn off your computer. It's 6 in the morning. There is no 6 in the morning in California.

P.s., a word of advice: on the left coast, they're really laid back. They work like people possessed, but it's no big deal.

You take care.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home