Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy Birthday

Everyone is crashed. We're in the hotel watching the end of the Penn State game- ouch. I won another football pool this week (Patriots game) and my boys believe I have it rigged.

Not so. Just have a pattern I pick in the squares.

We're going to visit my sister in Savannah tomorrow. I love that city. So old, haunted and beautiful. Kinda like my sister.

We all cooked and cooked and I hope the birthday party was a success. I mean, Iowa won. I think that was all that really mattered.

Seriously, my mother in law is a good woman with a kind heart and deserves a lot of love on every day.

Of course, I don't live here and I'm not sure what her daughters that do would say to that.

Walter took the boys for a last swim in the pool. Jeanine is packing the bags. The wind is whipping but there is no snow involved. I don't mind.

Happy birthday, Weezie.

Much love, the ferocious otter.

Not Jeanine's other weird girlfriend she brought down once, long ago, as we quickly sorted out today. She was weird. I am ferocious.

As in otter.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Now!!

Beautiful.....absolutely
Haunted....completely in a beautiful way
But OLD?!?!?!? Not even!!

Can't wait to see you!!!!
Your Seester:) who is definatly NOT old!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Seda said...

Sorry I can't join you in feeling bad about the Rose Bowl - being a PAC-10 fan, though...

Speaking of which, the PAC-10 went 5-0 in bowls this year. ;-)

Happy New Year! Happy Birthday!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous donald said...

enjoy your visit with kathy. won't be long until you are back in the cold weather!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Denita said...

I love Savannah, but it has been so long since I was there. Enjoy!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

Wave out the left window as you fly past Alabama on your way to a place with proper weather.

I'm totally with Denita, and unless thigs changed since I was there last, write a note on your calendar to spend next Halloween in Savannah. The SCAD kids really know how to celebrate Halloween.

7:55 PM  
Blogger pandoraing said...

For that reason, every pandora charms year countless fashion gurus and pandora jewellery genius designers would contribute their pandora jewelry talent to release endless artwork cheap pandora charms and fashion items for the fashion pandora bracelets world. Ladies may have great kind pandora bangles of standard to fulfill the chase and pandora necklaces personal understanding of beauty.Apart from cheap pandora beads the regular items of color dress pandora earrings from shirt to mini skirt, elegant high cheap pandora sets heels or necessary jewelry for illustrating the unique disposition.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home