Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Five Addictions

Okay, Jello Head, I will play nice and take my tag with grace.

Listing Five addictions...

1. Exercise: I might not look like I love to work out, but I do. If I don't run, swim or do something very active at least five days a week, I am beyond cranky. I don't think as well nor do I write as well.

2. Time Alone: I have to have my alone time. If I have a weekend- or a week- scheduled to the hilt, I am miserable by the end. I love my family, I love being surrounded by people, but I need the balance of being by myself.

3. As Sue wrote, I am also addicted to caffeine. And I don't care. I love it, I crave it and there is nothing so spectacular as a cup of hot coffee in the morning. There have been times in my life I've sucked down 6 to 8 cups in a day and I no longer do that but I will never give it up. I did while I was pregnant both times and since that will never happen again, I have no plans to ever change that.

4. My iPhone. I love my iPhone. I am never far away from it. I have been found asleep, clutching my iPhone to my chest. It has my favorite music, my internet/email connection and the ability to text my wife all the time. The only time I put it away is when I go golfing.

5. Email. I am sooooo addicted to my email. I get hundreds a day and must read them. I read email first thing in the morning and last thing at night. If I'm in a long meeting, I have to check to see what's going on- thus the beauty of the iPhone. I went to a retirement party for a friend recently and left my phone in the car so I wouldn't be checking every five minutes. My kids were amazed. I said I really loved my friend.

There you have it. I could probably list another ten things I cannot do without but those are the big ones.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue J said...

Thank you for indulging us! (I didn't list how many cups of coffee I drink in a day, but yeah, it's too much.)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda like three weddings and a funeral... or however that goes. Is that the effect that you are wanting?

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda like three weddings and a funeral... or however that goes. Is that the effect that you are wanting?

oops, this comment was for your last post... duh!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take your bad ass and your wife to this party...

Love Machine GLBT Valentine’s Party
Saturday February 14, 2009
9:00am - 2:00am
Machine Nightclub

1254 Boylston St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02215

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4 I didn't know that. Love you too, my dear.

7:11 AM  
Blogger chenlili said...

polo ralph lauren
the north face
coach outlet
michael kors uk
cheap nfl jerseys
longchamp handbags
jordan pas cher
uggs
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
201712.21chenjinyan

9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nhl jerseys
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
north face
moncler jackets
nike air max
yeezy shoes
supra shoes
burberry outlet
jordans
20183.13wengdongdong

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home