Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Five Addictions

Okay, Jello Head, I will play nice and take my tag with grace.

Listing Five addictions...

1. Exercise: I might not look like I love to work out, but I do. If I don't run, swim or do something very active at least five days a week, I am beyond cranky. I don't think as well nor do I write as well.

2. Time Alone: I have to have my alone time. If I have a weekend- or a week- scheduled to the hilt, I am miserable by the end. I love my family, I love being surrounded by people, but I need the balance of being by myself.

3. As Sue wrote, I am also addicted to caffeine. And I don't care. I love it, I crave it and there is nothing so spectacular as a cup of hot coffee in the morning. There have been times in my life I've sucked down 6 to 8 cups in a day and I no longer do that but I will never give it up. I did while I was pregnant both times and since that will never happen again, I have no plans to ever change that.

4. My iPhone. I love my iPhone. I am never far away from it. I have been found asleep, clutching my iPhone to my chest. It has my favorite music, my internet/email connection and the ability to text my wife all the time. The only time I put it away is when I go golfing.

5. Email. I am sooooo addicted to my email. I get hundreds a day and must read them. I read email first thing in the morning and last thing at night. If I'm in a long meeting, I have to check to see what's going on- thus the beauty of the iPhone. I went to a retirement party for a friend recently and left my phone in the car so I wouldn't be checking every five minutes. My kids were amazed. I said I really loved my friend.

There you have it. I could probably list another ten things I cannot do without but those are the big ones.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sue J said...

Thank you for indulging us! (I didn't list how many cups of coffee I drink in a day, but yeah, it's too much.)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda like three weddings and a funeral... or however that goes. Is that the effect that you are wanting?

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda like three weddings and a funeral... or however that goes. Is that the effect that you are wanting?

oops, this comment was for your last post... duh!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take your bad ass and your wife to this party...

Love Machine GLBT Valentine’s Party
Saturday February 14, 2009
9:00am - 2:00am
Machine Nightclub

1254 Boylston St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02215

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4 I didn't know that. Love you too, my dear.

7:11 AM  
Blogger uk-links said...

Having your content end up ranking in the top links london ten search results for the keywords, it will try to acquire more links links of london bracelet sale over time. Several "high-quality editorial links" are usually a result of Google search links of london engine placement.Unless you already have a well aged links of london charms sale established authority site, you already know who you are. links jewellery And it's going to be pretty tough, as great as it would be to have your content rank on the links of london charms sale first page of search engine results for your most cherished keyword phrase. links of london uk If you happen to write four times per month and each of those rank on links of london watch uk page one of search results, in due course the links will add up. The good thing is that a small number of cheap links of london links from lots of diverse directions end up carrying a lot more weight and links of london necklaces uk being more sustainable.

12:49 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150615
christian louboutin outlet
tory burch flats
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton online shop
louis vuitton
michael kors
air max shoes
insanity dvd
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
air max uk
fake watches
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren
michael kors uk
abercrombie
concord 11
oakley sunglasses cheap
mulberry handbags
jordan 3 powder blue
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
burberry sale
cheap jerseys wholesale
hollister clothing
pandora bracelets
michael kors handbags
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
kobe 9
louis vuitton outlet
p90x
ray ban outlet
fitflops clearance
fitflops clearance
beats studio
abercrombie

9:21 PM  
Blogger dong dong said...

201573dongdong
michael kors purse
oakley sunglasses wholesale
jordan shoes
jordan 11s
timberland boots
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
ed hardy clothing
louis vuitton
toms outlet
black timberland boots
christian louboutin shoes
abercrombie fitch
www.louisvuitton.com
ray ban outlet
jordan 11
ghd hair straighteners
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
fitflops clearance
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry
timberlands
juicy couture
christian louboutin sale
air jordan 13
ray ban outlet
louis vuitton handbags

12:43 AM  
Blogger dong dong23 said...

coach outlet online
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban outlet
kate spade
vans shoes outlet
louis vuitton outlet
caoch outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
supra sneakers
louis vuitton handbags
tods shoes
jordan 4
coach outlet
cheap jordans
true religion outlet
kobe bryant shoes
polo ralph lauren
toms shoes
nike roshe flyknit
instyler curling iron
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
hollister kids
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet store
nike basketball shoes
mont blanc
adidas shoes
louis vuitton outlet
celine handbags
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
20166.4wengdongdong

4:05 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-06-08keyun
michael kors outlet online sale
adidas wings
coach outlet store online
jordan retro 11
nike running shoes
michael kors handbags
timberlands
jordan 3s
celine handbags
oakley outlet
oakley outlet
michael kors purses
louis vuitton
nike air max uk
nike sb janoski
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
toms shoes
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
juicy couture
adidas originals store
true religion outlet
retro jordans 13
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet
kate spade
true religion outlet online
replica watches
ray ban outlet
longchamp outlet
hollister clothing
nike roshe shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
toms shoes outlet online
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home