Saturday, January 16, 2010

NOM Loves Scott Brown

Oh, your girlie has been busy. No bon bons, no sitting in the sun in Hawaii... there is another political campaign and we gotta win.

You know, I simply could not put my heart into the Coakley race. Not again. And... it was a sure win. I was tired- no more for now. My kids needed my time, my wife, heck, my dog was looking at me like, hey, we used to walk in the woods. Remember me? It was time to settle at home, be happy being a housewife.

Right?

Nope. Scott Brown, a conservative nightmare that makes Mitt Romney look good, is closing in. Seems NOM (National Organization for Marriage- that's only boys and girls, just so ya know) is making robo calls for Mr. Brown.

Nice.

You know I can take this sitting down. Well, actually, I am sitting down but I have also given a couple of interviews.

http://www.keennewsservice.com/2010/01/16/mass-senate-race-now-includes-gop-gay-baiting/

That Sara Whitman is in fact, me. I am the Chair of Mass Equality. Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

And http://metroweekly.com/news/?ak=4804

Yup. Going viral with this. The guy is a right winger and runs around showing how he drives a truck in his ads. Nice truck but that doesn't make you a blue collar worker, bub.

He's a nightmare and it shouldn't be this close. It is and all we can do is get voters to the polls because I believe in my heart, Massachusetts would NEVER elect someone like this.

Not for Kennedy's seat. Not for Kerry's seat. Not ever.

Spread the word- please.

My heart is gone again. I won't breathe until Tuesday night when we win. And if we don't? Kiss health care reform goodbye. Kiss anything progressive goodbye- it's the swing vote. It will make Obama's re-election a mountain climb.

In the fabulous words of Soul II Soul, "Back to Life, Back to Reality..."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Joyce[/url]

5:47 AM  
Anonymous donald said...

seems like there is always another vote going on! good luck in MASS tomorrow.

great seeing you last night, thought i would surprise you!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I loved seeing you donald! was a great surprise.

sorry I pooped out. my god, the kids were still up when I got home!

and anon, I don't do twitter- yet. I have been asekd a lot and... um... I just don't quite "get it." I'm old. sorry. I do a lot of daily updates on facebook if that helps...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home