Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Love Master

Today is my 19th anniversary. Okay, not the wedding anniversary but the day when after we had met and had uh... um... you know, we had gone through about two weeks being apart because we just didn't think it could possibly work.

But, I invited her over to watch Star Trek and... the rest is history. We decided to take it day by day.

It's been a bit frantic, hectic and unsettled around here. I haven't had a ton of time to focus. As I was unloading the dishwasher with Zachary this morning, I said, ZACH! I don't know what to do for your mom. It's our anniversary.

So you're asking the love master? he said.

Um... yeah. Sure.

Well, he pondered, I think you should cancel our lessons for tonight, get Aunt Cathy over to cook tacos and you two go out to a nice dinner at Lumiere.

(Lumiere is our favorite local place)

Ah. I don't think you're missing your lesson, bub.

Time is ticking... I have till about 7PM tonight to pull something together. What to do?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Tickle her fancy. I have no idea what that means but for some reason, that is my phrase of the day.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you do anything fun?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

we did. it was a lovely night.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

So? Was there some fancy-tickling going on?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I do not kiss and tell.

well, I do but... weezie meter, you know.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous cbc said...

sounds like a yes to me, sue j! :)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home