Sunday, October 04, 2009

It's That Time Again...

It's that time of year again... time to plan the much anticipated Halloween costume. I have to admit, the pressure is always on as I have created a small following that awaits each years outfit.

I still think when I dressed up as the principal of the school, I hit my peak.



The eyeshadow made it perfect. And the skirt was Walter's. Don't ask.

I have a few ideas, one I like the best is fairly entrenched in pop culture and I'm not sure my friends would "get" it because most don't read People magazine.

Any thoughts and ideas are welcome... I like to do something current, something catchy and am not against wearing a dress, as you can see.

18 Comments:

Blogger Lez Zorba said...

Wow! Look at those gams! Did you say you were a lesbian? No way!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous donald said...

they look like walter's heels too!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

um, yeah, donald, they were walter's heels.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

I always suspected you were a lipstick lesbian!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Ulla said...

You have to go as Sarah Palin, obviously.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

ah, but sarah palin is so... yesterday.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ulla said...

Well, let's hope you are right about that. I am not so sure.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice legs! ; )

3:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

don't get all excited- I don't wear heels and skirts on an average day.

ever.

but yes, I do have some gams that have stayed lookin' good as the rest of me as started to crumble with age...

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Morgan said...

Oh Boy, do I ever have some suggestions!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

c'mon morgan... let it loose.

I did a police officer once, too. was good. scared all the kids. they thought I was a cop.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Morgan said...

Cop?! With those legs?! No, I wasn't thinking cop at all!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

You've got a string of pearlsand a wig? Who better than Elaine Donnelly?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

I've been hearing a lot about Phyllis Schlafly lately ....

But then rollergirls are big now, too.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Morgan said...

Sue J, the heels may have been pushing it...now, you want to put Sara on skates?

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which principal would that be? The new elementary school principal?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

it was the old principal- she was a hoot. did a great job, but her energy could knock your socks off!!!

no, Morgan, I'm not doing a french maid.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Morgan said...

How about a New England maid? Oh, wait a minute, that's everyday right?

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home